Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Why the Sauce Pot is a strong basis for sauces, sauce bases and small snacks:
• easy handling and serving with spout and ideal length of handle
• intensive and characteristic taste due to preparation in cast iron
• Non-stick effect without artificial coating due to natural formation of a patina that thickens with each use
• long heat storage to keep food warm also after removing heat source
• immediately ready for use thanks to pre-seasoned surface (seasoned finish)
Thanks to its handy form with handle the Petromax Sauce Pot eases preparation of roux, sauce bases and more in your outdoor kitchen. The Sauce Pot is also ideal for tossing stewed onions or preparing brown butter. Even small dishes can be heated up in portion size. You can rely on intensive flavour and true character because, thanks to the cast iron even the smallest snack gets a characteristic taste. The heat-storing properties keep your sauce or snack warm for a long time after removing the heat source while the spout enables precise serving.
The Sauce Pot comes pre-seasoned and is suitable for all stove types and for open fire.
Material: cast iron
Dimensions (approx.) (H x W x D): 7.8 x 28 x 14 cm
Dimensions with packaging (approx.) (H x W x D): 9 x 28.5 x 14.5 cm
Weight: 1 kg
Filling level (max.): 0.5 L
Scope of delivery
1 x Cast-iron Sauce Pot